Sunday, March 06, 2011

random questions

1. Where were you 3 hours ago?
in the bath
2. Who are you in love with?
not telling
3. Have you ever eaten a crayon?
eeewww!
4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
my jarmies
5. When is the last time you went to the mall?
more than two weeks ago
6. Are you wearing socks right now?
nope
7. Do you have a car worth over $2,000?
I do
8. When was the last time you drove out of town?
this afternoon, to pick up the new jungle gym
9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?
no, but i did go 10 days ago, to the Kings Speech
10. Are you hot?
only because I have a winter duvet on the bed
11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
soda water. just now.
12. What are you wearing right now?
the pink jarmies referred to in question 4
13. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it?
we share
14. Last food that you ate?
a home made vietnamese spring roll.  yum!
15. Where were you last week at this time?
the same place I am now
16. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
oh yes.  gorgeous shoes!
17. When is the last time you ran?
today - across the road to the shop for an icecream for my daughter
18. What's the last sporting event you watched?
my son's swimming on Friday
19. What is your favorite animal?
Giraffe - they just seem so....IMPLAUSIBLE!
20. Your dream vacation?
Alaska, Cuba, Greenland
21. Last person's house you were in?
my friend's.  which used to be my house once.
22. Worst injury you've ever had?
2003 - arm broken in 3 places....slipped over when i bent to pick up my handbag...in the house mentioned above!
23. Have you been in love?
oh yes...delicious!
24. Do you miss anyone right now?
I do
25. Last play you saw?
The Little Red Hen....School production!
26. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
It's no secret....my charm and wit speak for themselves (especially when paired with my humility)
27. What are your plans for tonight?
the night is almost done
28. Who is the last person you sent a MySpace message or comment?
MySpace? how old do you think I am!
29. Next trip you are going to take?
Nelson at Queens Birthday, well that's the plan
30. Ever go to camp?
oh so many times
31. Were you an honor roll student in school?
I wish
32. What do you want to know about the future?
Will I be pretty? Will I be rich? Que Sera' sera'
33. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?
not right now
34. Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's visit?
next month
35. Where is your best friend?
too far away
36. How is your best friend?
awesome!
37. Do you have a tan?
somewhat
38. What are you listening to right now?
TV - some odd Australian drama
39. Do you collect anything?
words
40. Who is the biggest gossiper you know?
I couldn't possibly tell you
41. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over?
speeding ticket 2 years ago (late for church!)
42. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw?
often
43. What does your last text message say?
Came to see you but no one was home
44. Do you like hot sauce?
ick, no
45. Last time you took a shower?
3 days ago (I bathe....)
46. Do you need to do laundry?
desperately
47. What is your heritage?
Proud and multinational
48. Are you someone's best friend?
Am hugely happy and priviledged to say yes!
49. Are you rich?
in spirit, healthy and happiness
50. What were you doing at 12AM last night?
rare for me, i was asleep

No comments: